Constructivity IFC Editor enables you to create, edit, and view IFC-based building information models.
Built on Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) from the core, all aspects of contract details are brought to light,
so there's no ambiguity of what is represented in a digital deliverable.
Constructivity IFC Editor supports all supported versions of IFC, including 2.3, 4.0, and 4.1.
All standard IFC file formats are supported, including .ifc and .ifcxml.
Spreadsheet-based formats are also supported, including Excel and Access for standardized reports (e.g. COBie).
Constructivity IFC Editor supports the full lifecycle of construction data, including:
- Building Design: Allocate spaces, slabs, walls, doors, windows, with elements interlinked for modification or analysis later.
- Bridge Design: Allocate alignments, spans, decks, girders, piers, abutments, with elements interlinked for modification or analysis later.
- System Design: Allocate networks of pipes, ducts, cables, with elements interlinked for modification or analysis later.
- Structural Analysis: Generate structural analysis models from physical models, run finite element analysis, and inspect results.
- Energy Analysis: Generate energy analysis models from physical models, run EnergyPlus analysis, and inspect results.
- Fabrication: Allocate parts according to available material stock, generate instructions for fabrication machinery.
- Building Automation: Integrate automation system data with physical models, compare actual performance with expected performance.
- Estimating: Perform quantity takeoff, generate schedules and estimates based on quantities interlinked with physical elements.
- Scheduling: Generate schedules from physical models and available resources, interoperate with Microsoft Project and other project management software.
- Product Data: Generate models for manufactured products, along with parametric geometry, product configurations, and operational behavior.
- Collaboration: Work on models simultaneously with others, compare versions visually, merge models, split models, and resolve conflicts.
To download a free trial, register an account and access the link below. To purchase a subscription, click on the Subscriptions link above.
Constructivity IFC Editor